Common Criteria Modular Open Development Environment
R&D project carried out by the Institute of Innovative Technologies EMAG. The aim of the project was to work out a methodology and tools to develop and manage development environments of IT security-enhanced products for the purposes of their future Common Criteria certification. (Project co-financed from EU Resources within European Regional Development Fund)
- design patterns of evidence documents, compliant with the CC standard requirements;
- methodology for implementation and management of a development environment;
- methodology of the environment self-evaluation for compliance with the CC standard;
- methodology of product evaluation, including its documentation, for compliance with CEM requirements (Common Evaluation Methodology);
- CCMODE Tools system – computer-aided tool supporting the process of security development and evaluation, development process of the product, including configuration management, test management, security flaws remediation;
- knowledge about: application and interpretation of the CC standard requirements, evaluated and certified products, certification of development environments according to the Site Certification concept, best engineering practices, development processes and life-cycle models, semantic techniques and ontologies used in the security domain, information security management (ISO/IEC 27001), and business continuity management (ISO 22301, BS 25999).