The system supports the developers in the development of secure IT products and in the process of preparing evidence documentation.
The system is composed of the following modules:
- EMT (Environment Management Tool) – management of the development environment configuration; project manager module; management of the product during its whole life cycle;
- GenDoc – generator of evidence documentation, based on design patterns;
- plugin to an external system EA (Enterprise Architect) for the analysis and design of security measures of the developed product;
- QUIZ – module for the evaluation of an environment for compliance with the declared EAL; evaluation of the evidence material according to CEM;
- knowledge base – knowledge about the standard, documentation templates, best practices, hints and tips, guidelines;
- integrated external systems: EA – modelling and designing in UML; TestLink – testing; Redmine – monitoring and removing security faults; SVN (Subversion) – version management.
If you are interested in cooperation, please Contact.